You can help ensure that adults with developmental disabilities are able to live meaningful, empowered lives.
Your contribution helps us continue providing the quality programs and services that enhance the dignity, respect, and independence of the individuals we support. Please consider making a tax-deductible gift to Columbus Center for Human Services, Inc. today.
Giving to Columbus Center for Human Services, Inc. has never been easier! There are many ways you can help support our organization:
- Support the CCHS Annual Fund
- Your gift of any amount will make a difference in the lives of those we support.
- Choose a one-time gift, annual gift, or monthly gift; whatever works best for you and your budget.
- Become A Holiday Hero
- Your gift of $40 or more will provide a wonderful holiday meal and gifts to an individual in need.
- Sponsor an Exhibition at Open Door Art Studio & Gallery
- Open Door Art Studio & Gallery is seeking sponsors for the 2018 exhibition season!
- Sponsorship Levels
- $200 – Covers the cost of the food/drink table for the opening reception.
- $300 – Covers the cost of the food/drink table and printed promotional materials.
- $500 – Covers the cost of the food/drink table, printed promotional materials and postage.
- If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Melissa Combs for more information.
If you would like to make a monetary donation, please fill out the form below, and thank you for your support!
Columbus Center for Human Services, Inc. accepts in-kind donations as well! Your in-kind donation helps to ensure that the individuals we support have what they need to live their most independent lives. Items that are most frequently needed are:
- Including men’s and women’s shirts, pants, sweatshirts, coats, hats, gloves, swimwear, and athletic wear.
- Personal Care Items
- Household Goods and Furniture
- Sports & Recreation Equipment
- Including computers, tablets, cameras, phones, televisions, radios, etc.
- Art Supplies
If you would like to make an in-kind donation, please contact Melissa Combs to arrange a drop-off or pick-up.
Thank you for your support!
Use your Kroger Plus Card and help make a difference!
Supporting Columbus Center for Human Services, Inc. (CCHS), has never been easier! Just shop at Kroger and scan your Plus Card!
Here’s how to enroll:
- Visit www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Scroll down to find your location and click “Enroll Now”
- Sign in to your online account, or create an account
- Find and select Columbus Center for Human Services, Inc. (84715) and click “Save”.
You’ll start earning rewards for CCHS right away on purchases made using your Kroger Plus Card.
Learn more at www.kroger.com/communityrewards and thank you for your support!